Pre Purchase Building Inspections
Before you make an offer on your perfect family home, can you say confidently that you know what you are buying?
Many families across Melbourne have been caught out by properties that look amazing, but have plenty of problems you can’t see below the surface.
Our Pre Purchase Building Inspection includes a fully written report conducted to Australian Standards 4349.1. Your completed reports will be emailed to you the SAME DAY your inspection is conducted. (No waiting for reports) with immediate phone results if you cannot attend. We take photos of every defect detected, with particular attention to any areas of concern, including any other specific issues we deem necessary.
For your reference below are some of the main items that will be included within the inspection process.
- Internal Structural Inspection – Including all living areas, kitchen, bathrooms, ensuites, laundry, toilets, bedrooms, doors, windows, skirting boards, architraves, carpets, tiling, stairs and more.
- External Structural Inspection – Including walls, lintels, doors, windows, stairs, decks, water heater regulator, garage roller doors and more.
- Roof cavities – Including Roof framing structures, insulation, and sarking.
- Under floor space – Including Sub-Floor timber framing structures, Piers, Stumps, Posts, Supports, Ventilation, Ant Caps, rising damp, dry rot, surface water.
- Roof exterior – Including tiles, metal roofing, gutters, eaves, valleys, downpipes, vents and flues and flashings
- Site – Including Outbuildings, fences, driveways, paths, steps, vehicle accommodation and surface drainage
All Pre Purchase Building Inspections come with FREE after sales advice for LIFE.
To book your inspection now, call our team today on 1300 662 101.
Under the Building:
- Footings and foundations
- Sub floor stumps, bearers or joists
- Borers and fungal decay
- Rising damp and mould
- Cracked tiles, loose or cracked roof mortar
- Roof flashings, gutters and downpipes.
- Metal roof condition.
Inside the Building:
- Walls, flooring and ceiling
- Doors and windows
- Bathroom and Laundry leaks and mould
- External cladding
- Doors and windows.
- Balconies, Verandahs, patios, decks
Internal Roof Cavity:
- Roof framing construction quality
- Structural integrity
- Plumbing leaks
- Roof tile deterioration
- Insulation and sarking
- Safety fire hazards
- Car Accommodation
- Garden sheds
- Retaining Walls
- Paths, Driveways & Steps
- Drainage and Surface Water
Why our clients are 100% happy with Building Inspections Melbourne
Appointments to suit you anywhere in Victoria, that’s right we conduct next day inspections not only in Melbourne but Victoria wide. Two convenient inspections times of morning and afternoon. Meet our inspector at the property if you’d like direct and in-person advice. Our team of qualified building inspectors melbourne are fully insured on-site for any damage or faults.
Every one of our inspectors has at least 20 years experience in the building industry including. Our pre-purchase inspections are carried out to Australian Standards 4349.1 (2007) and above, and our timber pest inspections to Australian Standards 4349.3 (1998) and above.
We will show you any areas that need immediate attention, with recommendations for remedial works or cost effective repairs and maintenance. We will also show you the simple things you can do to check areas yourself in the future. PH:1300 662 101